What kind of test is required to complete before applying for overseas study?

Most colleges and universities require an English proficiency exam. IELTS (International English Language Testing System) and TOEFL (Test of English as a Foreign Language) are the most popular English proficiency tests. We offer coaching for both IELTS and TOEFL. Undergraduate degree programs may require the math portion of the SAT (Scholastic Aptitude Test). Graduate degree programs may require the GRE (Graduate Record Exam), the GMAT (Graduate Management Aptitude Test) or other standardized tests given by the Educational Testing Service (ETS).